If you wish to attend this meeting which is being held via Zoom, please email the parish council clerk for a login request. email@example.com
The John Arlott Playing Field has been able to re open as a parent has kindly offered to do a daily clean of the area.
When using the play area please follow social distancing guidelines at all times:
- Anyone displaying symptoms of Covid-19 should not enter the play area.
- Users are asked to keep the number of parents, carers or guardians accompanying children inside the play area to 1 where possible.
- Please do not spend any longer than 30 minutes in play areas during busy times to help reduce the amount of people within the space, and ensure everyone gets a turn.
- If the play area is busy and social distancing is not possible, please do not enter the play area. Instead, please form a queue or come back later.
- If queuing to use the play area, please do so observing social distancing guidelines and not preventing other people using paths.
- Please clean children’s hands before and after use of the play area.
- Please do not consume food or drink within the play area.
- Please dispose of all litter including any used protective wear such as face coverings or gloves properly in litter bins, taking it home where a bin is not provided.
- If signage is damaged or unreadable, please report to JAPF committee via the parish council clerk at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The John Arlott Playing Field is situated in the centre of Timberscombe, adjacent to Bemberry Bank , TA24 7TY. The Play Area is open all day and is available for everyone to use free of charge.
The Play Area has a range of play equipment, along with some benches and a picnic table.
There is also space in the adjacent school playing field which can be used outside of school hours for ball games.
There is nearby street parking if required. There are no public toilets in the village but we do have a local pub with facilities.
The Timberscombe John Arlott Playing Field is a registered charity and is run by a village committee.
If you experience any problems with the Play Area please contact the charity clerk, Charlotte Hornsby by using the Parish Council Contact Form
The JAPF committee is an independent organisation which must raise its own funds for repairs and new equipment. If you would like to help us raise money to maintain and improve the area please contact the clerk at the above address.
Click on this link to visit our Timberscombe Play Area Facebook page
Raise Money for the Play Area
Why not raise donations for John Arlott Playing Field every time you shop online through easyfundraising.org.uk?
It’s so simple to get going all you have to do is:
2. Sign up for free
3. Get shopping and start raising
No catches, no hidden charges and John Arlott Playing Field will be really grateful for your donations. All it takes if a few clicks of the mouse.
It would be fantastic if you could join me and really help make a difference!
Ps There are 3500 retailers to choose from including all the big retailers like ebay, Argos, M and S, Amazon, Sainsbury, ASDA, Tesco,