Exmoor National Park lists 135 historic structures in the village or Timberscombe (click on Exmoor HER to view them). However, despite having an ancient Hill Fort , a Mill dating from at least 1341, a church dated from at least the 15th century and 14 listed structures, very little has been written about the history of Timberscombe.
We need your help to change this. We would like you to send us:
- Articles and pictures of any of the historic structures in the village.
- Old photographs of Timberscombe that you would be willing to share online.
- Old documents, deeds or letters that you think would be of interest.
- Articles about past Timberscombe residents
- Anything else you think should be added to or history collection
Any articles should be written in “word” and any pictures should be JPEG.
Important – Permission must be given by the originator for us to post any old documents or pictures.
Please send all items to firstname.lastname@example.org