TIMBERSCOMBE PARISH COUNCIL NOTICE:
Tenders are invited for the Timberscombe Parish Council grass cutting contract.
BREWERS GREEN – This area includes the two small islands by Tiki Cottage
JOHN ARLOTT PLAYING FIELD – It should be noted that the playing field is the area with wooden play items. The area with goal posts is not to be included in this tender.
ALONG THE MAIN ROAD – The triangle on the approach road to the village from Wheddon Cross at the Bemberry Bank junction and the area between the bus shelter and road sign
- Cutting to begin week commencing 6th April 2020 and end 16th October 2020 – weather permitting. Any extra cuts needed by arrangement. If weather conditions too dry cutting may be suspended by the Parish Council for a brief time.
- Grass to be cut fortnightly and cut grass to be removed from site as arranged with the Parish Council.
- Areas that cannot be cut with a mower should be strimmed.
- Account to be submitted after every 2 cuts.
- Records of cuts to be sent with account.
- VAT to be shown if applicable.
- Anyone wishing to tender must be covered by their own Public Liability Insurance and other associated insurances. Please give details with tender.
Tenders for Brewers Green and Playing Field must be submitted separately to the Clerk of the Parish Council. Priority will be given to those tendering for all areas.
Please contact Charlotte Hornsby, Parish Clerk: email – firstname.lastname@example.org or letter to Timberscombe Parish Clerk, C/O Hunt House, Honeymead, Simonsbath, TA24 7JX
Closing Date: 18th March 2020