If you are in a position to donate money to help those who are less fortunate survive the Coronavirus emergency why not do it today? There have been numerous scams trying to get your money so please stick to the known and registered charities. I have selected a few suggestions.
1. The first suggestion will cost you nothing. If you purchase BT Sport directly through BT, then you will be granted a two-month bill credit for the service, or the same amount can be donated to the NHS. Go to bt.com and follow my acount.
2. Donate directly to the NHS Covid-19 Urgent Appeal by clicking HERE
3. The National Emergencies Trust (NET) , in partnership with the British Red Cross, has launched a fundraising appeal, to raise and distribute funds to support communities made most vulnerable by the coronavirus outbreak. With your help, they can make a real difference to people in their hour of need.Click HERE to donate. You can also donate by texting APPEAL to 70141 to donate £10 to the National Emergencies Trust Coronavirus appeal.Text cost £10 +1 standard message.
4. Somerset Coronavirus Appeal . Somerset Community Foundation has set up the Coronavirus Response and Recovery Fund with other funders so they can help community organisations in Somerset. If you are able and would like to donate to the Fund, please click HERE.
5. West somerset Food Cupboard are always keen to receive donations of food or money. Donations can be sent via bacs to HSBC Bank, Minehead sort code 40-33-07 Account Number 21469495. give your payment the reference DONATION.